Young life is a multi-level marketing company founded in 1993 that offers essential oils and other related products. Additionally, they offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in marketing the company or its products to generate an income stream. One thing I think is okay is that Young Living also has a non-profit organization that helps communities and families in impoverished areas in Ecuador, Croatia, and Uganda.
Young Living has a ton of essential oil-based products available. Some of the items they offer are Aromatic Oils, Massage Oils, Diffusers, Oral Care Products, Healthy Cooking Oils, Animal Care Oils, Home Purification Oils and, of course, accessories to transport your oils .
- Idaho blue spruce – This oil is designed to relax the mind and body and has a retail value of $ 37.83.
- Animal Shampoo – Really. This product contains several different oils, including YLTG oil formulated by D. Gary Young and retails for $ 20.72.
- Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash – This mouthwash is designed to thoroughly clean your mouth and comes in spearmint and peppermint flavors, with a retail value of 8 oz. For $ 14.47.
It is important to note that Young Living offers several different types of products. The product categories and the actual product I explained are far from everything Young Living has to offer!
The question still remains; Can You Really Make Money With Young Living? To answer this question, we need to look at your compensation plan!
There are 3 main payouts for Young Living affiliates, such as Quick Start Bonus, Life Start Bonus, and Retail Earnings.
- Quick start bonus – You can earn 25% on your top-tier personally enrolled dealer orders during the first three months of membership. You can also earn an additional 10% on your second-level personally enrolled dealer orders.
- Bonus for starting to live – Every time you enroll a distributor with a Premium Starter Kit, you can earn a one-time $ 25 cash bonus.
- Retail earnings – With this payment, you will be able to earn 24% difference between the retail and wholesale price for the orders of your personally enrolled retail customers.
To conclude, yes, you can make money with Young Living!
For some, this is the most important question to answer before even considering joining this business. I’d be more than happy to be the provider for that answer!
But first, understand that if you want to get involved with Young Living and start making money, what you are doing is opening your own home business! All companies require some type of initial fee! However, in the world of multi-level marketing, the price is generally much cheaper compared to a traditional type company. For example, in a traditional type business like Construction, you could spend around $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 just to get started! In this industry, you will probably spend a lot less than that! Since we’ve been able to understand that, let’s move on.
To participate and get started with Young Living, you will need to purchase a Starter Kit! They have several starter kits available; I will give a brief explanation of three of them!
- Basic starter kit – $ 45.00. This kit includes a 5ml Stress Away Oil, an AromaGlide Roller Attachment, 10 Sample Packs, 10 Love It? Share it! Business cards, 10 I love it? Share it! Sample Oil Bottles, 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. Samples, Product Guide and Product Price List, Essential Oils Magazine, Essential Edge and Member Resources.
- Premium thief kit – $ 160.00. This kit is a premium quality special starter kit and includes 15ml Thieves Oil, Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste, Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash, 2 Thieves Cleaner, 2 Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, 2 Thieves Spray, 2 Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier and everything else included. the Basic Starter Kit mentioned above.
- NingXia Premium Kit – $ 170.00. This kit is also a special premium kit and includes NingXia Red 2-Pack, 30 NingXia Red Single Oils, NingXia Nitro, and everything in the Basic Started Kit above.
The products Young Living offers are interesting and definitely have some kind of originality. They also have a ton of products to choose from!
The business opportunity is something that you can definitely make money from. However, in my opinion, I think their compensation plan is somewhat weak on a level of comparison to other companies that I have reviewed. If you know exactly what you are doing and you are a professional network marketer, you will do well with this company and even prosper. However, if you are a total newbie and have no idea how to generate massive income from network marketing, you will have a hard time making money from this endeavor.
The cost in general is quite inexpensive. Their basic basic kit is only $ 45.00 and their most expensive kit is $ 260.00. That means you can start a business and start earning income from home for just under $ 300.00, which is amazing!
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Young Living or its business / income opportunity